We have lots of opportunities for you to get involved in solving the problem of hunger in Southeast Texas. Your efforts as a volunteer will help our effort tremendously! Please consider devoting some time to your local food bank. By volunteering your time here, your positive impact on this community will be multiplied many times over. For more information on current volunteer opportunities, please call us at 409.839.8777 or fill out our Volunteer Registration Form below. Thank you.
Rules for Volunteering
- No one under the age of 13.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult
- Closed-toed shoes required.
- We are unable to accommodate court-ordered mandated community service at this time.
- Most of our volunteer work is physical and is not in a climate-controlled environment. If you would like to volunteer but cannot meet these conditions, please call us to inquire about other volunteer opportunities.