At the Southeast Texas Food Bank, our staff is passionate about our mission. We are committed to finding innovative ways to increase the quantity and improve the quality of food available to our partner agencies. We also strive to raise public awareness of issues related to hunger in our area.
- Emelie Irving – Executive Director
- Donald Stagg – Director of Operations
- Carol Inzer – Agency Relations Specialist
- Fallon Foster – Child Nutrition Programs Coordinator
- Monica Elliott – Bookkeeper
- Katie Bloomfield – Nutrition Education Specialist
- Laura Morgan – Social Services Coordinator
- Fallon Foster – School Tools Program Coordinator
- Doris Harris – Secretary/Receptionist
- Obie Stagg – Product Recovery Supervisor
- Kristen Read-Public Relations Coordinator
- Jamal Holmes – Warehouseman
- Ramon Mouton – Delivery Truck Driver/Warehouseman
- Wendell Melonson – Delivery Truck Driver/Warehouseman
- Jimmie Milton – Delivery Truck Driver/Warehouseman
- Shirley Corbin – Data Entry Clerk
Our Board of Directors
- President, Dee Davis- Kraft Foods
- Vice-President, Alan Hefty- Alan Hefty and Co
- Treasurer- Steve Lyle- Texas Coffee Company
- Secretary, Pat Gallagher- Market Basket
- Eric Collins- Cavett, Turner & Wyble, LLP
- Chuck Barbee- Market Basket
- Dr. Lisa Chambers- Principal, Memorial 9th Academy
- Adam Duncan- Supervisor Entergy Corp.
- Scott Fisher- Owner, Cater to You
- Stephanie Flory- Pinnacle HR Solutions, LLC
- Vickie Keith- High Tech Signs
- Ward Lowe- Sales Manager, Pepsi-Cola
- Luther Martin- Entergy Corp.
- Danny Maxwell- Wal-Mart
- Charles Oke- ExxonMobil Chemical Co
- Garrett Peel, M.D., M.H.S.-Sr. Surgical Consultant, Previty Clinic
- Ronnie Shilo- Branch Manager, GHX Industrial, LLC
- Monica Thomas- Planner/Scheduler, Entergy Co.
- Al Willoughby- Store Manager, Kroger Corporation
- Juan Zabala- Assoc. Vice President, Univ. Advancement, Lamar University
Our Advisory Board
We Love Our Jobs!