Everyone loves these ultra-crispy baked potato wedges! This recipe is easy and turns out perfectly every time. Make these potato wedges whenever the French fry craving strikes!
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes (6 small or 4 medium), scrubbed clean. Do not peel.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix paprika, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish; add marinade and rub into potatoes. Sprinkle bread crumbs over potatoes and coat each wedge well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C) and continue cooking until wedges are tender enough to puncture with a fork, about 30 minutes more.
- Serve immediately
The cost for the crispy potato wedges is only $4. 1 serving has 132 calories, 3g of protein, 23g of carbohydrates, and 77mg of sodium.