This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce and your favorite fruit, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day.
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup halved blackberries
- ½ cup sliced kiwi
- Combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon. Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, blackberries, and kiwi.
The cost for the fruit pizza is $8. 1 serving has 256 calories, 4.6g of saturated fat, 2.6g of protein, 15.7g of sugars, 2.7g of dietary fiber, 93.2mg of potassium. It contains a high source of vitamins A, B-12, B-6, C, E, calcium, copper, folate, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, thiamin, and zinc.