Let’s create a simple yet tasty dessert with pumpkin flavor! It’s filling and can be enjoyed at any time!
- 2 cups (or 3 – 5.3oz single-serve containers) Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup pumpkin mix
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream
- graham crackers
- dash of cinnamon
- Put the yogurt in a bowl. Mix in pumpkin, sugar, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Take goblet glasses and line bottom with graham cracker pieces, then whipped cream, then chilled pumpkin yogurt, then whipped cream then one piece of graham cracker sticking out.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
The cost for the pumpkin yogurt delight is only $5. 1 serving has 42.1 calories, 3.5g of sugar, 4.5g of protein, and 3.8g of carbohydrates. It contains a high source of vitamin B-12(4.7%) and calcium (9.4%).